KINGSPORT, Tenn. - We have new facts about a double shooting that happened in Kingsport on May 15.
Police say Charles Creadle, who was taken to the hospital with gunshot wounds, was arrested following his release.
Police say they later found out Creadle's real name was Damien Maurice Buxton and he was wanted on charges out of Georgia.
Buxton has now been charged with identity theft, being a fugitive from justice, and failure to register as a sex offender.
The investigation into the shooting is continuing.
- New Poll: 51 percent of Tennesseans approve of Trump's job performance
- UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- Dirty dancing: Caretaker charged for naughty dance in front of dementia patient
- Haslam: First vote on gas tax won't signal final version
- Jimmy Fallon donates thousands to his high school