KINGSPORT, Tenn. - We have new facts about a double shooting that happened in Kingsport on May 15.
Police say Charles Creadle, who was taken to the hospital with gunshot wounds, was arrested following his release.
Police say they later found out Creadle's real name was Damien Maurice Buxton and he was wanted on charges out of Georgia.
Buxton has now been charged with identity theft, being a fugitive from justice, and failure to register as a sex offender.
The investigation into the shooting is continuing.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day