KINGSPORT, Tenn. - We have new facts about a double shooting that happened in Kingsport on May 15.
Police say Charles Creadle, who was taken to the hospital with gunshot wounds, was arrested following his release.
Police say they later found out Creadle's real name was Damien Maurice Buxton and he was wanted on charges out of Georgia.
Buxton has now been charged with identity theft, being a fugitive from justice, and failure to register as a sex offender.
The investigation into the shooting is continuing.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin