KINGSPORT, Tenn. - We have new facts about a double shooting that happened in Kingsport on May 15.
Police say Charles Creadle, who was taken to the hospital with gunshot wounds, was arrested following his release.
Police say they later found out Creadle's real name was Damien Maurice Buxton and he was wanted on charges out of Georgia.
Buxton has now been charged with identity theft, being a fugitive from justice, and failure to register as a sex offender.
The investigation into the shooting is continuing.
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia