KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A man arrested for charges of stalking ten days ago is now back behind bars without bond.
Kingsport Police arrested Albert Joseph Tornjo yesterday, Thursday May 22nd, on charges of probation violation from a 2013 theft and vandalism conviction.
On May 13th, police arrested Tornjo for two separate incidents of stalking.
Investigators say they looking to see if he could connected to any other crimes.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting