KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A man arrested for charges of stalking ten days ago is now back behind bars without bond.
Kingsport Police arrested Albert Joseph Tornjo yesterday, Thursday May 22nd, on charges of probation violation from a 2013 theft and vandalism conviction.
On May 13th, police arrested Tornjo for two separate incidents of stalking.
Investigators say they looking to see if he could connected to any other crimes.
- Updated Justin Timberlake on Tenn. voting controversy: "I had no idea."
- Updated Woman pleads guilty in Tenn. drag racing case
- New Man arrested for trying pay with $1 bill altered to look like a $20
- Wife who says lottery is waste of money wins $1 million
- Mistrial for men accused of beating NASCAR's Mike Wallace