KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A man arrested for charges of stalking ten days ago is now back behind bars without bond.
Kingsport Police arrested Albert Joseph Tornjo yesterday, Thursday May 22nd, on charges of probation violation from a 2013 theft and vandalism conviction.
On May 13th, police arrested Tornjo for two separate incidents of stalking.
Investigators say they looking to see if he could connected to any other crimes.
- ETSU student arraigned, has November court date
- Endangered Child Alert issued for 13-year-old girl
- Updated Search underway for endangered child and suspected kidnapper
- ETSU protest crasher appears in court, peaceful rally continues on campus
- Tennessee Highway Patrol alerts drivers about gunshots on I-81