Kingsport, Tenn. - A man charged with facilitation of first-degree murder four years ago has entered a plea agreement.
Joshua Mark Frye, a suspect in a deadly Kingsport shooting along Fort Henry Drive in January of 2009, has entered an Alford plea to facilitation of voluntary manslaughter.
An Alford plea means he believes the court has enough evidence to convict him but does not admit guilt.
Frye will serve one year in jail and another seven years on probation.
- New Two with ties to Pulse nightclub shooting guests at State of the Union
- New UPDATE: Tennessee hiring Kansas State's Currie as Athletic Director
- New Report: Colon cancer rates rising in younger generations
- New Senate passes bill limiting Tennessee campaign investments
- New Coal miner dies at prep plant owned by WVa Governor