Kingsport, Tenn. - A man charged with facilitation of first-degree murder four years ago has entered a plea agreement.
Joshua Mark Frye, a suspect in a deadly Kingsport shooting along Fort Henry Drive in January of 2009, has entered an Alford plea to facilitation of voluntary manslaughter.
An Alford plea means he believes the court has enough evidence to convict him but does not admit guilt.
Frye will serve one year in jail and another seven years on probation.
- UPDATE: escaped UPS Lee inmates captured in Mexico
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator