Kingsport, Tenn. - A man charged with facilitation of first-degree murder four years ago has entered a plea agreement.
Joshua Mark Frye, a suspect in a deadly Kingsport shooting along Fort Henry Drive in January of 2009, has entered an Alford plea to facilitation of voluntary manslaughter.
An Alford plea means he believes the court has enough evidence to convict him but does not admit guilt.
Frye will serve one year in jail and another seven years on probation.
- Updated Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Updated Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs
- Updated Hundreds supported breast cancer at Tri-Cities Race for the Cure
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy