Kingsport, Tenn. - A man charged with facilitation of first-degree murder four years ago has entered a plea agreement.
Joshua Mark Frye, a suspect in a deadly Kingsport shooting along Fort Henry Drive in January of 2009, has entered an Alford plea to facilitation of voluntary manslaughter.
An Alford plea means he believes the court has enough evidence to convict him but does not admit guilt.
Frye will serve one year in jail and another seven years on probation.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone