Kingsport, Tenn. - A man charged with facilitation of first-degree murder four years ago has entered a plea agreement.
Joshua Mark Frye, a suspect in a deadly Kingsport shooting along Fort Henry Drive in January of 2009, has entered an Alford plea to facilitation of voluntary manslaughter.
An Alford plea means he believes the court has enough evidence to convict him but does not admit guilt.
Frye will serve one year in jail and another seven years on probation.
- Updated Update on Proposed Methadone Clinic for Gray
- Washington County, Virginia man charged with rape of child
- EPA, USDA announces initiative to help bring broadband service to Erwin
- Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Major decision expected Wednesday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic