KINGSPORT, Tenn. - An employee at a local car repair shop has died from injuries sustained while on the job.
According Larry Haga, the service manager at Free Service Truck Tire Center on Eastern Star Road in Sullivan County, the employee was working on a truck around 2:00 Monday afternoon when it rolled back.
The employee was taken to the hospital, where he later succumbed to his injuries.
The name of the employee has not been released.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities
- Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record