KINGSPORT, Tenn. - An employee at a local car repair shop has died from injuries sustained while on the job.
According Larry Haga, the service manager at Free Service Truck Tire Center on Eastern Star Road in Sullivan County, the employee was working on a truck around 2:00 Monday afternoon when it rolled back.
The employee was taken to the hospital, where he later succumbed to his injuries.
The name of the employee has not been released.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting