KINGSPORT, Tenn. - An employee at a local car repair shop has died from injuries sustained while on the job.
According Larry Haga, the service manager at Free Service Truck Tire Center on Eastern Star Road in Sullivan County, the employee was working on a truck around 2:00 Monday afternoon when it rolled back.
The employee was taken to the hospital, where he later succumbed to his injuries.
The name of the employee has not been released.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City