KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Police in Kingsport say a man involved in a stabbing at a local mobile home park has been arrested.
Robin D. Arthur was arrested in Catoosa County Georgia on an outstanding warrant on attempted first degree murder.
The arrest stems from an incident back on January 9th. Officers say Arthur stabbed a man at 359 lot number 10, then left the scene.
Merry Stanley was also charged in the incident. She faces an an accessory to first degree murder charge.
Arthur is being held in Georgia waiting for extradition.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next