SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A man charged in a 2005 candle shop murder in Kingsport, Tennessee is now scheduled to go to trial April 15th in Sullivan County's Criminal Court.
Authorities say Leslie Ware, Jr. was a co-defendant in the murders of Jeffrin Nolan and Terrence Alexander at the Sole Candle Shop.
Police say they were killed execution style and prosecutors told the court earlier that Ware was involved in a drug conspiracy that led to the shootings.
- New U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary offers vessel safety inspections
- New After Saudi arms deal, defense shares fly
- New Bill Condon will direct 2019 'Bride of Frankenstein' remake
- New Colorado highway named for Blue Angel pilot killed in crash
- Updated Virginia inmate given furlough one day before she died of cancer