SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A man charged in a 2005 candle shop murder in Kingsport, Tennessee is now scheduled to go to trial April 15th in Sullivan County's Criminal Court.
Authorities say Leslie Ware, Jr. was a co-defendant in the murders of Jeffrin Nolan and Terrence Alexander at the Sole Candle Shop.
Police say they were killed execution style and prosecutors told the court earlier that Ware was involved in a drug conspiracy that led to the shootings.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next