SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A man charged in a 2005 candle shop murder in Kingsport, Tennessee is now scheduled to go to trial April 15th in Sullivan County's Criminal Court.
Authorities say Leslie Ware, Jr. was a co-defendant in the murders of Jeffrin Nolan and Terrence Alexander at the Sole Candle Shop.
Police say they were killed execution style and prosecutors told the court earlier that Ware was involved in a drug conspiracy that led to the shootings.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction