SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A man charged in a 2005 candle shop murder in Kingsport, Tennessee is now scheduled to go to trial April 15th in Sullivan County's Criminal Court.
Authorities say Leslie Ware, Jr. was a co-defendant in the murders of Jeffrin Nolan and Terrence Alexander at the Sole Candle Shop.
Police say they were killed execution style and prosecutors told the court earlier that Ware was involved in a drug conspiracy that led to the shootings.
- New Poll: 51 percent of Tennesseans approve of Trump's job performance
- UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- Dirty dancing: Caretaker charged for naughty dance in front of dementia patient
- Haslam: First vote on gas tax won't signal final version
- Jimmy Fallon donates thousands to his high school