FALL BRANCH, Tenn. - LampLight Theatre will hold its Grand Opening Festivities on Tuesday, May 28, 2013.
The theatre will be available to the public for an open house from noon to 8:00 p.m. to see the newly renovated vintage building.
The day will be in drop-in fashion, beginning with a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at noon followed by a Building Dedication Ceremony and special presentations throughout the day.
The first show at the Broad Street Location will be the Grand Opening Variety Show debuting the weekend of May 31.
The grand opening show will consist of a "Year in Review", bringing in numbers from shows such as Shenanigans, Yuletide, the Patriotic Tribute, as well as a glimpses of scenes from the Easter Musical, No Ordinary Man, the Victorian Christmas Musical, The Indescribable Gift, and the Alternative Halloween Show, Mortality Room.
The production will be held two consecutive weekends, May 31-June 2 and May 7-9 with evening performances on Fridays and Saturdays at 7:00 p.m. Saturday matinees will be held at 2:00 p.m. and Sunday matinees at 3:00 p.m.
Doors will open one hour prior to performances. The cost of admission for all performances is a suggested donation of $10.00 for Adults, $5.00 for students, and FREE for children 6 and under.
A love offering will be taken at each performance.
For questions, more information, or to make show reservations, please contact the LampLight Theatre box office at (423) 348-7610, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Dolly Parton films final scenes at Dollywood for her new Christmas movie
- Bristol, Va. police officer, involved in domestic dispute, under investigation
- Officials ask public for help in search for escaped Washington Co., Tenn. inmate
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development