KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A Kingsport mother will avoid jail time after pleading guilty to attempting to commit aggravated child abuse.
Back in January of 2013, Eva Ledford was charged with aggravated assault after her six-year-old was taken to the hospital with a puncture wound near her mouth.
Ledford pleaded guilty Wednesday and was given supervised probation.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- Updated VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University
- Kingsport man trying to make Halloween attractions accessible to all