KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A Kingsport mother will avoid jail time after pleading guilty to attempting to commit aggravated child abuse.
Back in January of 2013, Eva Ledford was charged with aggravated assault after her six-year-old was taken to the hospital with a puncture wound near her mouth.
Ledford pleaded guilty Wednesday and was given supervised probation.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane