KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A Kingsport mother will avoid jail time after pleading guilty to attempting to commit aggravated child abuse.
Back in January of 2013, Eva Ledford was charged with aggravated assault after her six-year-old was taken to the hospital with a puncture wound near her mouth.
Ledford pleaded guilty Wednesday and was given supervised probation.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend