KINGSPORT, Tenn. - 38-year-old Kristi Blizzard is facing several charges after police say she stole a car from a house on Roller Street last week then used a debit card from inside the car to buy more than $1,000 worth of goods at Walmart.
Police arrested Blizzard at Walmart Friday night.
During the arrest police say Blizzard assaulted an officer. They also found pills in her pocket, which she didn't have a prescription for.
Blizzard is charged with theft over $10,000, fraudulent use of a credit card, assault on police officer and drug possession.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities