KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A Kingsport woman who told police her prescriptions were stolen is now facing charges herself.
Here's what we know -- Kingsport police tell us Tina Adams admitted to lying to police about her prescriptions being stolen.
Police say she told them she needed to file a police report for the stolen medicines so she could get a new prescription. Police later found out they were never stolen.
Adams is scheduled to appear in court October 30.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death