A Kingsport woman is arrested after undercover officers search her home.
The Kingsport Police Vice Unit served a search warrant at Amelia Gayle Dugger's Lewis Lane apartment on Friday.
Officers say it's part of their ongoing investigation into the illegal sale of prescription drugs.
Officers tell News 5 they found bottles containing controlled Oxycodone and Clonazapam and other drug paraphernalia.
Dugger now faces several drug charges including maintaining a dwelling where narcotics are sold and possession of drugs within one thousand feet of a school.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend