A Kingsport woman is arrested after undercover officers search her home.
The Kingsport Police Vice Unit served a search warrant at Amelia Gayle Dugger's Lewis Lane apartment on Friday.
Officers say it's part of their ongoing investigation into the illegal sale of prescription drugs.
Officers tell News 5 they found bottles containing controlled Oxycodone and Clonazapam and other drug paraphernalia.
Dugger now faces several drug charges including maintaining a dwelling where narcotics are sold and possession of drugs within one thousand feet of a school.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson