KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A man is under arrest after police say he stabbed a woman in her Kingsport home.
Kingsport police say Kentucky State Police arrested Michael Ford II on Wednesday. He's currently waiting to be brought back to Kingsport to face charges of attempted first degree murder, especially aggravated kidnapping, and especially aggravated robbery.
Kingsport police say Ford stabbed a woman who lived on Holyoke street on September 1.
The victim was taken to the hospital for treatment.
- Updated Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- New Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- New Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Updated Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record
- Updated Local bank holding 5K run to raise money for Niswonger Children's Hospital