Kingsport, Tenn. - Crews working on a road in Kingsport will close that road for about the next month.
We're told Westfield Drive between Rock Springs Road and Westfield Place will be closed starting Monday, December 16 through January 10.
Kingsport crews tell us a new sewer line is being installed.
Only essential and local traffic will be permitted in the work zone.
A detour will be posted.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin