Kingsport, Tenn. - Crews working on a road in Kingsport will close that road for about the next month.
We're told Westfield Drive between Rock Springs Road and Westfield Place will be closed starting Monday, December 16 through January 10.
Kingsport crews tell us a new sewer line is being installed.
Only essential and local traffic will be permitted in the work zone.
A detour will be posted.
- Court: Greeneville bank manager embezzled more than $1 million
- Local police agencies offering drug take-back services Saturday
- Domtar announces reduced production at Kingsport plant
- Virginia voter registration deadline extended through Friday
- School board picks plan for new Boone's Creek school, discusses redistricting issue