Kingsport, Tenn. - Crews working on a road in Kingsport will close that road for about the next month.
We're told Westfield Drive between Rock Springs Road and Westfield Place will be closed starting Monday, December 16 through January 10.
Kingsport crews tell us a new sewer line is being installed.
Only essential and local traffic will be permitted in the work zone.
A detour will be posted.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash