KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Four people face charges in Kingsport after a SWAT Team raided a home on Camelia Avenue. A warrant was executed around 11:30 Tuesday night and we're told they seized a substance believed to be bath salts.
Peggy and Leslie Stallard, the primary residents of the home, were arrested and charged with maintaining a dwelling where narcotics are used / sold / and stored, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Robert Cordell and Albin Depew were charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. Items used to package and distribute drugs was also found, along with more than a thousand dollars in cash.
Police tell us the street value of the drugs seized was about 15,000 dollars.
- Updated Umpire at Little League World Series is from Abindgon
- Updated Take a two-day train excursion through West Virginia
- Updated Workforce development grant providing students training opportunities
- Local kids get an educational tour of the Appalachian Fair
- Lee County man sentenced to 13 years for sexual assault against minor