KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Four people face charges in Kingsport after a SWAT Team raided a home on Camelia Avenue. A warrant was executed around 11:30 Tuesday night and we're told they seized a substance believed to be bath salts.
Peggy and Leslie Stallard, the primary residents of the home, were arrested and charged with maintaining a dwelling where narcotics are used / sold / and stored, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Robert Cordell and Albin Depew were charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. Items used to package and distribute drugs was also found, along with more than a thousand dollars in cash.
Police tell us the street value of the drugs seized was about 15,000 dollars.
- Updated Man convicted in massive crack cocaine conspiracy in northeast Tennessee
- Updated Details released on capture of one escaped inmate from Hawkins County
- Authorities search for violent, dangerous escaped inmate
- Shop sells shirts to raise $40K for fallen officer's family
- Case of Greene Co. man accused in shooting sent to grand jury