KINGSPORT, Tenn. - The Kingsport Police Department is hoping that some victims of some recent auto burglaries will come forward and claim their stolen property.
On November 14 and 15, several auto burglaries were reported in the Lynn Garden and Bloomingdale areas of Kingsport.
K.P.D. Detectives have made an arrest and recovered some stolen property.
Detectives are asking for anyone who had property stolen, particularly from a vehicle, on or around November 14 or 15, in or near the Lynn Garden or Bloomingdale areas of Kingsport, to contact them at (423) 229-9429.
Those wishing to re-claim stolen property will need to be able to give a detailed description of the property and/or recall identifying marks or serial numbers displayed on the property.
For more on how to reclaim your property, contact the K.P.D Criminal Investigations Division at 423-229-9429.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect