KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Kingsport police are investigating a crash they say caused serious injuries to a man Friday morning.
According to Patrol Officer Josh Morgan, it happened just before 12:30 Friday morning on West Stone Drive.
Officers say they found a car over a hill resting on the passenger's side against a tree.
Police say the driver, Dustin Kaywood, had been partially ejected. They say he received serious injuries an was taken to the hospital.
Officers say they're looking into the cause of the crash.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane