KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Kingsport police are investigating a crash they say caused serious injuries to a man Friday morning.
According to Patrol Officer Josh Morgan, it happened just before 12:30 Friday morning on West Stone Drive.
Officers say they found a car over a hill resting on the passenger's side against a tree.
Police say the driver, Dustin Kaywood, had been partially ejected. They say he received serious injuries an was taken to the hospital.
Officers say they're looking into the cause of the crash.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone