KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Kingsport police are investigating a crash they say caused serious injuries to a man Friday morning.
According to Patrol Officer Josh Morgan, it happened just before 12:30 Friday morning on West Stone Drive.
Officers say they found a car over a hill resting on the passenger's side against a tree.
Police say the driver, Dustin Kaywood, had been partially ejected. They say he received serious injuries an was taken to the hospital.
Officers say they're looking into the cause of the crash.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting