KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Detectives in Kingsport are asking for help finding a man wanted for ID theft and fraud.
A picture taken by a surveillance camera at a local store captured the suspect.
Detectives say items were taken during an auto burglary, then used at stores all over from the Tri-Cities to Knoxville.
We're told the suspect is facing charges of forgery, ID theft, fraudulent use of a credit card and theft.
Kingsport Police ask anyone with more information to call 423-229-9429.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend