KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Detectives in Kingsport are asking for help finding a man wanted for ID theft and fraud.
A picture taken by a surveillance camera at a local store captured the suspect.
Detectives say items were taken during an auto burglary, then used at stores all over from the Tri-Cities to Knoxville.
We're told the suspect is facing charges of forgery, ID theft, fraudulent use of a credit card and theft.
Kingsport Police ask anyone with more information to call 423-229-9429.
- New Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- New Poll: 51 percent of Tennesseans approve of Trump's job performance
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- Dirty dancing: Caretaker charged for naughty dance in front of dementia patient
- Haslam: First vote on gas tax won't signal final version