KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Detectives in Kingsport are asking for help finding a man wanted for ID theft and fraud.
A picture taken by a surveillance camera at a local store captured the suspect.
Detectives say items were taken during an auto burglary, then used at stores all over from the Tri-Cities to Knoxville.
We're told the suspect is facing charges of forgery, ID theft, fraudulent use of a credit card and theft.
Kingsport Police ask anyone with more information to call 423-229-9429.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson