KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Kingsport Police said the search for a missing man ended on Monday.
On March 5, officers started looking for Tommy Lee Neff, 46, of Kingsport.
His family told police he walked away from his house on Lomax Street. They reported him missing on March 4.
Police said they were worried for Neff's welfare.
Kingsport Officers found Neff dead around 1:00 p.m. Monday near his house.
Police have not said what they think happened to him.
- New Another step in the $50 million BVU - Sunset deal
- Heavy machinery stolen in Washington County, Tenn.
- Man convicted in massive crack cocaine conspiracy in northeast Tennessee
- Updated Details released on capture of one escaped inmate from Hawkins County
- Updated Authorities search for violent, dangerous escaped inmate