KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Kingsport Police said the search for a missing man ended on Monday.
On March 5, officers started looking for Tommy Lee Neff, 46, of Kingsport.
His family told police he walked away from his house on Lomax Street. They reported him missing on March 4.
Police said they were worried for Neff's welfare.
Kingsport Officers found Neff dead around 1:00 p.m. Monday near his house.
Police have not said what they think happened to him.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting