KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Kingsport Police said the search for a missing man ended on Monday.
On March 5, officers started looking for Tommy Lee Neff, 46, of Kingsport.
His family told police he walked away from his house on Lomax Street. They reported him missing on March 4.
Police said they were worried for Neff's welfare.
Kingsport Officers found Neff dead around 1:00 p.m. Monday near his house.
Police have not said what they think happened to him.
- New KISS concert in Manchester canceled after terrorist attacks
- New Tennessee governor signs NRA-backed metal detector gun bill
- New Former Texas nurse accused of killing dozens of kids in '80s
- UPDATE: Johnson County juvenile pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Muslim man sues Little Caesars over pizza labeled 'halal'