KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Kingsport Police have filed new charges against a man accused of being a serial stalker for years.
Officers arrested Albert Joseph Toronjo on Friday. He is now charged with stalking, assault, aggravated criminal trespass, an theft of property less than $500.
He is being held at the Kingsport City Jail, but officers warn if he gets out of jail on bond again, he could continue more crimes.
On May 15th police warned people to be wary of a man who's suspected of stalking as many as 50 victims.
Kingsport Police say some people reported Toronjo claimed to be a handyman in search of work.
Two of those cases lead to the criminal charges against Toronjo.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment