SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Sullivan County grand jury cleared the Kingsport Police Department of any wrong doing in an inmate death.
Michael Baker was found unresponsive in his cell at the city jail a day after being arrested on vandalism charges back in November 2013.
He was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
An autopsy ruled he died from a medical condition related to drug use.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane