SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Sullivan County grand jury cleared the Kingsport Police Department of any wrong doing in an inmate death.
Michael Baker was found unresponsive in his cell at the city jail a day after being arrested on vandalism charges back in November 2013.
He was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
An autopsy ruled he died from a medical condition related to drug use.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day