SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Sullivan County grand jury cleared the Kingsport Police Department of any wrong doing in an inmate death.
Michael Baker was found unresponsive in his cell at the city jail a day after being arrested on vandalism charges back in November 2013.
He was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
An autopsy ruled he died from a medical condition related to drug use.
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated