KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A Kingsport man who led Scott County deputies and Virginia State Police on a high-speed chase in 2013 was sentenced Thursday.
Two Virginia State Troopers were injured during that chase.
Judge John Kilgore sentenced Jason Byrns to 94 years in prison, but suspended 34 years.
Byrns was charged with aggravated malicious wounding, three counts of assault on a law enforcement officer and drug charges.
- Updated UPDATE: Bristol assisted living worker pleads guilty to assaulting 94-year-old woman
- Bond set at $7M for suspect in Ohio house fire that killed 7
- Trump vows to crack down on leaks, slams NATO
- Insurers continue to hike prices, abandon ACA markets
- Woman claiming Sandy Hook was a hoax pleading guilty to threats