KNOXVILLE, TENN - A Kingsport man is dead after an agricultural accident that happened southwest of Knoxville.
According to the McMinn County Sheriff's Department, 63-year-old Billy Dougherty, of Kingsport was unloading grain into a silo at a farm this morning.
Dougherty was attempting to blow feed grain from his tanker truck into a feed silo when the truck's boom came in contact with power lines.
The tanker truck quickly burst into flames, trapping Dougherty.
- New Wise County authorities search for missing woman
- Updated Governor Terry McAuliffe visits health care clinic
- New Former NASCAR driver Stewart stopped by Illinois trooper
- New Tennessee, Virginia among 46 states to share in Target data breach settlement
- Two men publicly caned in Indonesia for having gay sex