AMHERST COUNTY, Va. - A Kingsport man is facing charges in Amherst County, Virginia, accused of burglarizing vehicles in that area.
Christopher Fralix is charged with a drug violation and credit card larceny. Amherst County authorities say the arrest is the result of a string of larcenies from parked vehicles.
Officers say they found a number of stolen items in a hotel room Fralix shared with a New York man.
Fralix is now being held in the Blue Ridge Regional Jail.
- Updated VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment
- Bristol Spruce-Up: Deadline approaching for Neighborhood Grant program