KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A Kingsport man is facing drug charges after detectives search a Clinch Street property.
Curt Coleman is now facing charges for drug possession for resale and maintaining a dwelling where drugs are sold, and for having drugs within 1,000 feet of a school.
Officers say they found what appeared to be a cigar they believe was laced with crack cocaine in a storage building.
We're told they also found several Hydrocodone and Suboxone pills plus crack cocaine hidden under the seat of a child's toy car.
This home is near Saint Timothy's Episcopal Church Pre-School and Cora Cox Academy.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- Updated Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect
- Southwest VA school gets national recognition