KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A Kingsport man is facing drug charges after detectives search a Clinch Street property.
Curt Coleman is now facing charges for drug possession for resale and maintaining a dwelling where drugs are sold, and for having drugs within 1,000 feet of a school.
Officers say they found what appeared to be a cigar they believe was laced with crack cocaine in a storage building.
We're told they also found several Hydrocodone and Suboxone pills plus crack cocaine hidden under the seat of a child's toy car.
This home is near Saint Timothy's Episcopal Church Pre-School and Cora Cox Academy.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next