KINGSPORT, Tenn. - The investigation continues into an overnight double shooting at a Kingsport apartment complex.
Police said they responded to Allen Creek Apartments around 10:30 Tuesday night where they found Charles Creadle shot multiple times.
During their investigation, officers found a large quantity of what they believe to be rock cocaine, leading to the arrest of a resident of the apartment Tiffani S. Conn.
Conn is charged with the possession of over 26 grams of cocaine for resale.
Officers said they learned even more about the case later on.
"About an hour after the first shooting victim arrived [at Holston Valley Medical Center] by ambulance, a second victim of gunshot wounds arrived [rather] transported himself at Holston Valley hospital, and of course the investigation in on-going to determine who shot who," said Tom Patton, public information officer with the Kingsport Police Department.
Holston Valley officials told us the emergency room was placed on lockdown since two gunshot victims were admitted.
Patton said he believes they have talked to all parties involved in this case, but if you have any information, you're asked to call the Kingsport Police Department at (423) 229-9111.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game