KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Friends of the Kingsport Dog Park, Inc. hosted its Howl-O-Ween party and SBK (Sullivan County, Bluff City, Kingsport Animal Control Center Inc.) adoption event Saturday.
There were prizes for the most obedient dog, best trick and, of course, best canine costume.
The purpose of the event was to raise funds for the dog park and organizers collected donations of food, blankets and other needed items for the SBK shelters.
SBK will had dogs for adoption and provided micro-chipping services at a very low cost.
The dog park is located beside Hunter-Wright Stadium on Granby Road in Kingsport.
You can learn more on the park's Facebook page by clicking here.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend