KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Friends of the Kingsport Dog Park, Inc. hosted its Howl-O-Ween party and SBK (Sullivan County, Bluff City, Kingsport Animal Control Center Inc.) adoption event Saturday.
There were prizes for the most obedient dog, best trick and, of course, best canine costume.
The purpose of the event was to raise funds for the dog park and organizers collected donations of food, blankets and other needed items for the SBK shelters.
SBK will had dogs for adoption and provided micro-chipping services at a very low cost.
The dog park is located beside Hunter-Wright Stadium on Granby Road in Kingsport.
You can learn more on the park's Facebook page by clicking here.
- Updated Umpire at Little League World Series is from Abindgon
- Updated Take a two-day train excursion through West Virginia
- Updated Workforce development grant providing students training opportunities
- Local kids get an educational tour of the Appalachian Fair
- Lee County man sentenced to 13 years for sexual assault against minor