KINGSPORT, Tenn. - UPDATE 12/13/13: Weston's family says he is "doing great" after his surgery. His doctors say they've never seen a more perfect match in an organ transplant. Click here for more details.
A little boy from the Tri-Cities is finally getting the organ transplants he needed.
Seven-year-old Weston Keeton from Kingsport has been in a Philadelphia children's hospital.
His family came on our noon show last year in an effort to raise money for the transplant surgery. Click here to watch the video.
Weston needs a new heart and two new lungs.
His mother tells us he is getting his transplant today (Thursday).
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- Updated Part of Bristol, Tennessee without water after water main break
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations