KINGSPORT, Tenn. - UPDATE 12/13/13: Weston's family says he is "doing great" after his surgery. His doctors say they've never seen a more perfect match in an organ transplant. Click here for more details.
A little boy from the Tri-Cities is finally getting the organ transplants he needed.
Seven-year-old Weston Keeton from Kingsport has been in a Philadelphia children's hospital.
His family came on our noon show last year in an effort to raise money for the transplant surgery. Click here to watch the video.
Weston needs a new heart and two new lungs.
His mother tells us he is getting his transplant today (Thursday).
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death