KINGSPORT, Tenn. - UPDATE 12/13/13: Weston's family says he is "doing great" after his surgery. His doctors say they've never seen a more perfect match in an organ transplant. Click here for more details.
A little boy from the Tri-Cities is finally getting the organ transplants he needed.
Seven-year-old Weston Keeton from Kingsport has been in a Philadelphia children's hospital.
His family came on our noon show last year in an effort to raise money for the transplant surgery. Click here to watch the video.
Weston needs a new heart and two new lungs.
His mother tells us he is getting his transplant today (Thursday).
- New ETSU student reports she was sexually assaulted on campus
- Updated Food City and United Way begin annual program to help feed children
- Updated Jail inmates escape in Hawkins County
- Deer feeding prohibited in Virginia starting September 1
- Select children's tickets to be $10 for Cup Series events at Bristol Motor Speedway