KINGSPORT, Tenn. - There's a new member of Kingsport's Board of Mayor and Aldermen.
The board unanimously approved Andy Hall as the new alderman.
Hall replaces Jantry Shupe after he resigned after being charged with DUI.
Mayor Dennis Phillips nominated Hall to serve in Shupe's place until the term expires next year.
- New Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Updated Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Updated Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone