KINGSPORT, Tenn. - There's a new member of Kingsport's Board of Mayor and Aldermen.
The board unanimously approved Andy Hall as the new alderman.
Hall replaces Jantry Shupe after he resigned after being charged with DUI.
Mayor Dennis Phillips nominated Hall to serve in Shupe's place until the term expires next year.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities