KINGSPORT, Tenn. - There's a new member of Kingsport's Board of Mayor and Aldermen.
The board unanimously approved Andy Hall as the new alderman.
Hall replaces Jantry Shupe after he resigned after being charged with DUI.
Mayor Dennis Phillips nominated Hall to serve in Shupe's place until the term expires next year.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next