KINGSPORT, Tenn. - If you're looking for a summer job where you can enjoy the warm weather, then the Kingsport Aquatic Center wants to hear from you.
Management there tells us they are looking to hire 50 people to work the busy 2014 summer season. They're hiring lifeguards, instructors, and several other positions.
If you'd to apply, you can stop by a job fair being held Friday at 151 East Main Street in Kingsport. The job fair begins at 8:30 a.m. and goes until to 3:30 p.m.
The positions being offered are part-time spots.
- New Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- New Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- New Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Updated Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record
- Updated Local bank holding 5K run to raise money for Niswonger Children's Hospital