KINGSPORT, Tenn. - If you're looking for a summer job where you can enjoy the warm weather, then the Kingsport Aquatic Center wants to hear from you.
Management there tells us they are looking to hire 50 people to work the busy 2014 summer season. They're hiring lifeguards, instructors, and several other positions.
If you'd to apply, you can stop by a job fair being held Friday at 151 East Main Street in Kingsport. The job fair begins at 8:30 a.m. and goes until to 3:30 p.m.
The positions being offered are part-time spots.
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC warns there would be 'significant risk' if MSHA, Wellmont merger is approved
- Suspected Bristol bank robber waives preliminary hearing
- Justin Timberlake on Tenn. voting controversy: "I had no idea."
- Updated MLB commish says he plans to meet with Indians owner on logo