KINGSPORT, Tenn. - If you're looking for a summer job where you can enjoy the warm weather, then the Kingsport Aquatic Center wants to hear from you.
Management there tells us they are looking to hire 50 people to work the busy 2014 summer season. They're hiring lifeguards, instructors, and several other positions.
If you'd to apply, you can stop by a job fair being held Friday at 151 East Main Street in Kingsport. The job fair begins at 8:30 a.m. and goes until to 3:30 p.m.
The positions being offered are part-time spots.
- Updated Wise County receives grant for new protective order law
- Updated Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone
- Updated Traffic advisory for Exit 17 on I-81 in Abingdon
- Updated Authorities continue investigation into Sunday's fire in Johnson City
- Virginia Tech unveils plan for new business complex