KINGSPORT, Tenn. - If you're looking for a summer job where you can enjoy the warm weather, then the Kingsport Aquatic Center wants to hear from you.
Management there tells us they are looking to hire 50 people to work the busy 2014 summer season. They're hiring lifeguards, instructors, and several other positions.
If you'd to apply, you can stop by a job fair being held Friday at 151 East Main Street in Kingsport. The job fair begins at 8:30 a.m. and goes until to 3:30 p.m.
The positions being offered are part-time spots.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane