KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A man was rushed to the hospital Friday morning after his Jeep hit a guardrail and rolled on I-81.
Just after 10 Friday morning Kingsport police told us the Jeep was traveling south in Interstate 81 when it hit the guard rail, flipped, and landed next to a tree in the embankment.
Officer Cliff Ferguson believes the driver may have been using an electronic device at the time but police are still investigating the cause. We're told the driver was taken to Holston Valley Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Person of interest identified in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Updated UPDATE: Former Bristol doctor receives probation on tax charges
- New Griffith, Kitts set for showdown in Virginia 9th District debate
- Arby's to sell venison sandwiches in 6 deer-hunting states