KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A man was rushed to the hospital Friday morning after his Jeep hit a guardrail and rolled on I-81.
Just after 10 Friday morning Kingsport police told us the Jeep was traveling south in Interstate 81 when it hit the guard rail, flipped, and landed next to a tree in the embankment.
Officer Cliff Ferguson believes the driver may have been using an electronic device at the time but police are still investigating the cause. We're told the driver was taken to Holston Valley Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon