KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A Kingsport woman arrested for driving on a suspended license is now facing more charges after jailers say they discovered a hidden gun.
Kingsport Police say Dallas Archer, pictured above, had a loaded .22-caliber revolver hidden inside her body.
It was found by jailers who were searching her while booking her into the city jail.
After checking the gun records, officers discovered the gun had been stolen in 2013.
She's now facing additional charges for possession of stolen property and bringing contraband into the jail.
- New Hands On! Regional Museum announced partnership with the TVA
- New FAA commercial drone regulations took effect today
- New ETSU student reports she was sexually assaulted on campus
- Updated Food City and United Way begin annual program to help feed children
- Updated Jail inmates escape in Hawkins County