KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A Kingsport woman arrested for driving on a suspended license is now facing more charges after jailers say they discovered a hidden gun.
Kingsport Police say Dallas Archer, pictured above, had a loaded .22-caliber revolver hidden inside her body.
It was found by jailers who were searching her while booking her into the city jail.
After checking the gun records, officers discovered the gun had been stolen in 2013.
She's now facing additional charges for possession of stolen property and bringing contraband into the jail.
- New Four months after Johnson City murder, still no suspect
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- UPDATE: Fresh leads develop in Christmas Eve murder
- Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides