KINGSPORT, Tenn. - After donations were taken from a local drive-thru, some have stepped up to help.
On Wednesday we reported that Kingsport Police said a thief walked up to the drive-thru window at Seaver's Bakery and stole the donation jar for St. Jude's Children's Hospital. Click here to read more.
Now customers are trying to help. We're told two people gave $50 donations for St. Judes, along with other donations by customers.
In total, $120 was received from donors Thursday.
Authorities are still searching for the suspect.
- GOP opens new campaign spot in Washington County Tennessee
- Johnson City hosts first Kidney Foundation charity walk in the region
- Virginia State Police investigate deadly motorcycle crash
- Blood drive honors recovering Volunteer Parkway shooting victim
- Buchanan County Sheriff's Office investigates death of elderly man