KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Excitement is building for this year's FunFest in Kingsport.
Organizers unveiled a new theme Wedndesday morning: "In the Sun and Under the Stars."
Martina McBride and Train are among the main stage performers. Folks can grab their official FunFest gear starting this Friday when the FunFest store opens in the Kingsport Chamber building.
The store hours are from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. during the week and a half-day on Saturday.
The annual summer festival runs July 11 through July 19.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone