KINGSPORT, Tenn. - FunFest announced the entertainment line-up for this year's "Sunset Concert Series" Friday morning.
This year's FunFest event is scheduled for July 11th - 19th and will feature a variety of musical guests during the final weekend of the event.
First up, contemporary christian group Mercy-Me kicks off the series on Thursday, July 17th. The concert will be opened by christian group Tenth Avenue North.
Friday night, July 18th, country music artist Martina McBride. Her concert will be opened by up-and-coming country artist Michael Ray.
East Tennessee's own The Dirty Guv'nahs open Saturday night's show, July 19th.
The final concert, sponsored in part by News 5 WCYB, featuring Grammy award-winning group Train.
The concert series takes place on the Brock Services Stage at J. Fred Johnson Stadium in Kingsport.
Tickets for the concert series go on sale May 20th.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities