KINGSPORT, Tenn. - FunFest announced the entertainment line-up for this year's "Sunset Concert Series" Friday morning.
This year's FunFest event is scheduled for July 11th - 19th and will feature a variety of musical guests during the final weekend of the event.
First up, contemporary christian group Mercy-Me kicks off the series on Thursday, July 17th. The concert will be opened by christian group Tenth Avenue North.
Friday night, July 18th, country music artist Martina McBride. Her concert will be opened by up-and-coming country artist Michael Ray.
East Tennessee's own The Dirty Guv'nahs open Saturday night's show, July 19th.
The final concert, sponsored in part by News 5 WCYB, featuring Grammy award-winning group Train.
The concert series takes place on the Brock Services Stage at J. Fred Johnson Stadium in Kingsport.
Tickets for the concert series go on sale May 20th.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City