KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Funeral services are set for a well-known Kingsport business man and former state representative killed Monday night in a hit and run crash on Fort Henry Drive.
Police say Mike Locke was helping put up a campaign sign when he was hit by a drunk driver.
The family will receive friends saturday from noon until three at Higher Ground Baptist Church in Kingsport with the funeral to follow.
Entombment will then be in the Oak Hill Memorial Park Mausoleum.
The family is asking in lieu of flowers that donations be made to a charity of one's choice.
If you would like to leave a message for the family, you may do so by following this link to Hamlett-Dobson Funeral Home's website.
- UPDATE: escaped UPS Lee inmates captured in Mexico
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator