KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Funeral services are set for a well-known Kingsport business man and former state representative killed Monday night in a hit and run crash on Fort Henry Drive.
Police say Mike Locke was helping put up a campaign sign when he was hit by a drunk driver.
The family will receive friends saturday from noon until three at Higher Ground Baptist Church in Kingsport with the funeral to follow.
Entombment will then be in the Oak Hill Memorial Park Mausoleum.
The family is asking in lieu of flowers that donations be made to a charity of one's choice.
If you would like to leave a message for the family, you may do so by following this link to Hamlett-Dobson Funeral Home's website.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting