KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A mobile home in Kingsport is destroyed following a late night fire.
Captain Terry Arnold with the Kingsport Fire Department tells News 5 the fire happened around 11:45 Friday night on Haynes drive.
Arnold says the home was burning heavily when firefighters arrived.
Firefighters say strong winds played a factor.
We're told no one was injured and investigators are still looking in to the cause.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport