KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A mobile home in Kingsport is destroyed following a late night fire.
Captain Terry Arnold with the Kingsport Fire Department tells News 5 the fire happened around 11:45 Friday night on Haynes drive.
Arnold says the home was burning heavily when firefighters arrived.
Firefighters say strong winds played a factor.
We're told no one was injured and investigators are still looking in to the cause.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City