KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A mobile home in Kingsport is destroyed following a late night fire.
Captain Terry Arnold with the Kingsport Fire Department tells News 5 the fire happened around 11:45 Friday night on Haynes drive.
Arnold says the home was burning heavily when firefighters arrived.
Firefighters say strong winds played a factor.
We're told no one was injured and investigators are still looking in to the cause.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect