KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A mobile home in Kingsport is destroyed following a late night fire.
Captain Terry Arnold with the Kingsport Fire Department tells News 5 the fire happened around 11:45 Friday night on Haynes drive.
Arnold says the home was burning heavily when firefighters arrived.
Firefighters say strong winds played a factor.
We're told no one was injured and investigators are still looking in to the cause.
- Updated Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Updated Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Updated Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome
- Updated Tropical Storm Hermine forms in the Gulf of Mexico
- New Trio accused of murder, burning body appear in court