KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A mobile home in Kingsport is destroyed following a late night fire.
Captain Terry Arnold with the Kingsport Fire Department tells News 5 the fire happened around 11:45 Friday night on Haynes drive.
Arnold says the home was burning heavily when firefighters arrived.
Firefighters say strong winds played a factor.
We're told no one was injured and investigators are still looking in to the cause.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event