KINGSPORT, Tenn. - The bad economy is also effecting an attraction that just rolled into town the other day.
The carnival is set up in the Kingsport Town Center parking lot this week. We spoke with the manager this morning and he says the recent recession and the high price of fuel is making it rough on his bottom line, not to mention payroll cost and insurance.
The carnival will be open through Sunday.
- Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project