KINGSPORT, Tenn. - The bad economy is also effecting an attraction that just rolled into town the other day.
The carnival is set up in the Kingsport Town Center parking lot this week. We spoke with the manager this morning and he says the recent recession and the high price of fuel is making it rough on his bottom line, not to mention payroll cost and insurance.
The carnival will be open through Sunday.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting