KINGSPORT, Tenn. - The bad economy is also effecting an attraction that just rolled into town the other day.
The carnival is set up in the Kingsport Town Center parking lot this week. We spoke with the manager this morning and he says the recent recession and the high price of fuel is making it rough on his bottom line, not to mention payroll cost and insurance.
The carnival will be open through Sunday.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial