KINGSPORT, Tenn. - The bad economy is also effecting an attraction that just rolled into town the other day.
The carnival is set up in the Kingsport Town Center parking lot this week. We spoke with the manager this morning and he says the recent recession and the high price of fuel is making it rough on his bottom line, not to mention payroll cost and insurance.
The carnival will be open through Sunday.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day