KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Eastman Chemical is being honored. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has recognized Eastman Chemical as a 2013 Energy Star partner of the year for strategically managing and improving energy efficiency during 2012.
Eastman is the only chemical company to win this award more than once.
EPA's Annual Energy Star awards honor organizations that have made outstanding contributions to protecting the environment through superior energy efficiency.
Eastman will be recognized at an awards ceremony in Washington D.C. on March 26th.
- New Life Care agrees to pay $145 million for role in false claims to Medicare, TRICARE
- New Trial in Carter County begins for man accused of trying to kill deputy while in jail
- Third suspect in Nashville tourist's death arrested
- Virginia city may consider "In God We Trust" motto for its city hall
- Body discovered near Guest River Gorge