KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Eastman Chemical is being honored. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has recognized Eastman Chemical as a 2013 Energy Star partner of the year for strategically managing and improving energy efficiency during 2012.
Eastman is the only chemical company to win this award more than once.
EPA's Annual Energy Star awards honor organizations that have made outstanding contributions to protecting the environment through superior energy efficiency.
Eastman will be recognized at an awards ceremony in Washington D.C. on March 26th.
- Johnson City Police cruisers damaged after hour-long car chase
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools