KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Eastman Chemical is being honored. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has recognized Eastman Chemical as a 2013 Energy Star partner of the year for strategically managing and improving energy efficiency during 2012.
Eastman is the only chemical company to win this award more than once.
EPA's Annual Energy Star awards honor organizations that have made outstanding contributions to protecting the environment through superior energy efficiency.
Eastman will be recognized at an awards ceremony in Washington D.C. on March 26th.
- Tennessee general fund revenues beat projections by $159M
- Georgia firefighter dies after weekend accident on job
- Report: Suicides increase in Tennessee
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting