KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Site prep work is under way for Eastman's multi-million dollar corporate business center.
Tracey Kilgore of Eastman says the prep work on the project should wrap up sometime in March.
Kilgore tells us construction will begin in April and the new business center is slotted to open sometime in 2015.
The new building will provide space needed to grow and bring employees together, and should bring in an estimated 300 jobs to the area.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect