KINGSPORT, Tenn. - An economic boost, heading to Kingsport, to bring new jobs and investments.
The economic development administration announced a $1.5 million dollar grant for the city.
We've learned, the grant will help Eastman Chemical Company create around 120 jobs and bring in more than 600-million dollars in private investment.
We're told, the project will also help bring infrastructure improvements.
- New ETSU student reports she was sexually assaulted on campus
- Updated Food City and United Way begin annual program to help feed children
- Updated Jail inmates escape in Hawkins County
- Deer feeding prohibited in Virginia starting September 1
- Select children's tickets to be $10 for Cup Series events at Bristol Motor Speedway