KINGSPORT, Tenn. - An economic boost, heading to Kingsport, to bring new jobs and investments.
The economic development administration announced a $1.5 million dollar grant for the city.
We've learned, the grant will help Eastman Chemical Company create around 120 jobs and bring in more than 600-million dollars in private investment.
We're told, the project will also help bring infrastructure improvements.
- New Ariana Grande returning to Manchester for benefit show
- New 44 hits found in DNA testing of Virginia's backlogged rape evidence
- KISS concert in Manchester canceled after terrorist attacks
- Tennessee governor signs NRA-backed metal detector gun bill
- Former Texas nurse accused of killing dozens of kids in '80s