KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Eastman Chemical Company held their Regional Leaders Breakfast at MeadowView Conference Resort and Convention Center in Kingsport on Wednesday morning.
CEO Mark Costa took over in January. He said Eastman has several projects in the works. Construction should begin on a new Corporate Business Center in a few weeks.
The company will also convert a boiler to gas during the month of March and renovate buildings to increase capacity.
"We've had fur years of record earnings growth year over year. 2014 will be the 5th year in a row and 2015 and 2016 beyond us, so we are in a great position to keep growing", Costa told News 5.
Costa said Eastman created 900 new jobs worldwide over the last year.
- Updated UPDATE: Suspects were living in Saltville murder victim's home
- Lawyer: Experts say man who beheaded son ready for release
- ETSU restructures Forbes' contract for bonuses
- Supreme Court mainly rules for black voters in Virginia case
- Report: Pennsylvania woman shoots husband after casserole argument