KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Eastman Chemical Company is expanding to cover more area.
The Kingsport-based company has agreed to acquire the assets of BP's global aviation turbine engine oil business. We're told annual revenues will be close to $100 million. According to Eastman's website, the acquisition includes facilities in New Jersey and Illinois. Eastman leaders say the deal will enable the company to expand services to the global aviation market.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway