KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Eastman Chemical Company is expanding to cover more area.
The Kingsport-based company has agreed to acquire the assets of BP's global aviation turbine engine oil business. We're told annual revenues will be close to $100 million. According to Eastman's website, the acquisition includes facilities in New Jersey and Illinois. Eastman leaders say the deal will enable the company to expand services to the global aviation market.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day