KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Eastman Chemical Company is expanding to cover more area.
The Kingsport-based company has agreed to acquire the assets of BP's global aviation turbine engine oil business. We're told annual revenues will be close to $100 million. According to Eastman's website, the acquisition includes facilities in New Jersey and Illinois. Eastman leaders say the deal will enable the company to expand services to the global aviation market.
- New More sponsors for measure to repeal HB2, keep restrictions
- New West Virginia Senate would penalize sharing explicit images
- New Authorities investigating Carter County pharmacy armed robbery
- New Tennessee man faces negligent homicide charge in toddler's death
- New Instagram post leads to sex offender being sent back to prison