KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Contractors for the City of Kingsport will begin repaving West Valley Drive in the Rock Springs area.
In a press release, the city announced it will be on Friday from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. from Rock Springs Road to the city limits.
They urge motorists to use extra caution. They also caution drivers to watch for flag men and seek alternative routes where possible.
The city says the project depends on the weather.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting