KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Contractors for the City of Kingsport will begin repaving West Valley Drive in the Rock Springs area.
In a press release, the city announced it will be on Friday from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. from Rock Springs Road to the city limits.
They urge motorists to use extra caution. They also caution drivers to watch for flag men and seek alternative routes where possible.
The city says the project depends on the weather.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Updated Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson
- Updated New release dates for "Toy Story 4" and "Incredibles 2"
- Texas teen gets life for death of man who wouldn't buy beer