KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Contractors for the City of Kingsport will begin repaving West Valley Drive in the Rock Springs area.
In a press release, the city announced it will be on Friday from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. from Rock Springs Road to the city limits.
They urge motorists to use extra caution. They also caution drivers to watch for flag men and seek alternative routes where possible.
The city says the project depends on the weather.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect