KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Contractors for the City of Kingsport will begin repaving West Valley Drive in the Rock Springs area.
In a press release, the city announced it will be on Friday from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. from Rock Springs Road to the city limits.
They urge motorists to use extra caution. They also caution drivers to watch for flag men and seek alternative routes where possible.
The city says the project depends on the weather.
- Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project