KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Kingsport's Domtar paper plant held a chili cook-off to benefit the Second Harvest Food Bank on Tuesday.
25 cooks participated and it was $10 to try the different entries. All proceeds went to Second Harvest's School Backpack Program. They raised $850.
A blood drive was also held.
The winner was voted by people's choice. They get a trophy and $25 gas card from Domtar.
- New Baby raccoons saved following Bristol storm
- New Department of Corrections holds law enforcement appreciation lunch
- New Severe weather traps residents in vehicles, hits homes
- New Hall of Famer's widow causes stir with memorabilia auction
- Updated Sextuplets thriving after delivery at Virginia hospital