According to Kingsport City Schools Assistant Superintendent Andy True, Dobyns-Bennett High School is now on a "shelter in place" notice.
This is a precautionary notice in wake of the continued search for murder suspect 18-year-old Anthony Moosman.
Police said Stephen Caudill was found inside an apartment in the Lynn Garden community and was declared dead at the scene.The other victim, Clayton Ray was found outside on the front porch of another apartment.
True said the notice will remain in effect until school releases at 2:45 p.m.
- Updated The legacy of Farm and Fun Time
- Charlie Rose fired by CBS after sexual harassment reports
- Jimmy Buffet, Chris Stapleton, James Taylor opening for the Eagles on select dates in 2018
- Police seek help in solving vehicle theft cases in Elizabethton
- Motor Mile Speedway near Radford not renewing NASCAR sanction for 2018