KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Police in Kingsport say a head-on collision has shut down part of Interstate 26.
We're told the crash happened near mile-marker 2. Both eastbound lanes were closed for a little more than an hour, but one lane has been reopened.
Dispatchers tell us two cars are involved.
Police are asking drivers to use an alternate route.
There's no word on any injuries at this time.
- Updated Man accused of killing father in Buchanan County appears in court
- Highway 421 closed Tuesday between Mountain City and Shady Valley
- Virginia state trooper charged with solicitation of prostitution
- Parents of 11-year-old convicted murderer sued in Jefferson County
- Buchanan County drug roundup leads to over 20 arrests