KINGSPORT, Tenn. - The Kingsport Board of Education has approved a raise and a four year contract extension to Superintendent Lyle Ailshie. The decision was made after a meeting on Wednesday night. On July 1st, the effective date of this decision, Ailshie's allowances would be up $184,074.
This would make him one of the highest paid in the Northeast Tennessee school system.
- Updated Southwest Virginia man dies after being hit by car
- Hawkins EMS remains only service during feasibility study
- College students voice opinions on presidential debate
- Bristol, Tenn. household divided over presidential election
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire