KINGSPORT, Tenn. - The Kingsport Board of Education has approved a raise and a four year contract extension to Superintendent Lyle Ailshie. The decision was made after a meeting on Wednesday night. On July 1st, the effective date of this decision, Ailshie's allowances would be up $184,074.
This would make him one of the highest paid in the Northeast Tennessee school system.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City