KINGSPORT, Tenn. - The Kingsport Board of Education has approved a raise and a four year contract extension to Superintendent Lyle Ailshie. The decision was made after a meeting on Wednesday night. On July 1st, the effective date of this decision, Ailshie's allowances would be up $184,074.
This would make him one of the highest paid in the Northeast Tennessee school system.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University