KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and if you're planning to get your sweetie something sweet, here's a way she (or he) can indulge guilt-free.
The upcoming 2013 Chocolate Festival!
The fact that it's for a good cause should definitely let your conscience off the hook.
The Chocolate Festival benefits Make-A-Wish East Tennessee, which grants wishes for area children with life-threatening medical conditions, and you can do a part just by getting a ticket.
"It's right at Valentines day- what's a better gift than bringing someone a box of chocolates," says festival chairman Craig Cox. "You don't actually buy a box of chocolates you buy them a whole warehouse of chocolates to try
The Chocolate Festival is this Saturday from nine to three at the Meadowview Conference Center in Kingsport.
Tickets are $15 in advance and $20 at the door.
You can find more information at wishetn.org.
- Updated U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development
- Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome