KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and if you're planning to get your sweetie something sweet, here's a way she (or he) can indulge guilt-free.
The upcoming 2013 Chocolate Festival!
The fact that it's for a good cause should definitely let your conscience off the hook.
The Chocolate Festival benefits Make-A-Wish East Tennessee, which grants wishes for area children with life-threatening medical conditions, and you can do a part just by getting a ticket.
"It's right at Valentines day- what's a better gift than bringing someone a box of chocolates," says festival chairman Craig Cox. "You don't actually buy a box of chocolates you buy them a whole warehouse of chocolates to try
The Chocolate Festival is this Saturday from nine to three at the Meadowview Conference Center in Kingsport.
Tickets are $15 in advance and $20 at the door.
You can find more information at wishetn.org.
- New ETSU student reports she was sexually assaulted on campus
- Updated Food City and United Way begin annual program to help feed children
- Updated Jail inmates escape in Hawkins County
- Deer feeding prohibited in Virginia starting September 1
- Select children's tickets to be $10 for Cup Series events at Bristol Motor Speedway