KINGSPORT, Tenn. - How would you like to drive home with the keys to a brand-new Porsche? A local charity is giving one away in a fundraiser.
Right now, a brand new 2013 Porsche Boxster, retailing for more than $50,000, is being raffled off by the Boys and Girls Club of Greater Kingsport. Proceeds from the giveaway will benefit the hundreds of children participating in their programs every day.
We've learned only 1,200 tickets are for sale. "The tickets are $100 a piece. Tickets can be purchased online, or they can be purchased by calling the Boys and Girls Club here in Kingsport," said Roger Smith with the Boys and Girls Club of Greater Kingsport.
The drawing will be on March 30.
If you would like to buy a ticket online, visit www.kbgc.org or call (423) 230-4160 ext 231.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University