KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Kingsport needs your help after heavy flooding.
There are three organizations there working to help clean up after heavy rain flooded the region and they need volunteers.
The Billy Graham Rapid Response Team, Samaritan's Purse and the Southern Baptist Disaster Relief Team are all helping out.
If you'd like to lend a hand, you're asked to meet at Power Point Ministries on Lenoir Street at 7:30 Monday morning on July 29.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting