KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Kingsport needs your help after heavy flooding.
There are three organizations there working to help clean up after heavy rain flooded the region and they need volunteers.
The Billy Graham Rapid Response Team, Samaritan's Purse and the Southern Baptist Disaster Relief Team are all helping out.
If you'd like to lend a hand, you're asked to meet at Power Point Ministries on Lenoir Street at 7:30 Monday morning on July 29.
- New Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Updated Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Updated Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone